Pineapple Stuffed Pork ChopsFrom kalola 6 years ago
- 8 boneless pork chops 1 inch Thick shopping list
- 1 pk(6oz)Stove Top stuffing mix for pork shopping list
- 1 can crushed pineapple shopping list
- pineapple juice shopping list
- 1 10oz can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 10oz can French onion soup shopping list
- salt pepper to taste shopping list
- RECIPE BACKSTORY shopping list
- I came up with this recipes while trying to find different ways to use the whole boneless pork loin I had just brought on sale. Turns out pineapple and pork are quite the companions shopping list
How to make it
- Drain the pineapple, reserving liquid.
- Add pineapple to dry stuffing mix in a sauce pan.
- Prepare stuffing mix according to package directions, replacing the water with the liquid from the canned pineapple and the reserved juice. (to equal 1 1/2 cups of liquid)
- Salt and pepper chops.
- Cut a side pocket in each of the chops.
- Spoon stuffing into pockets.
- Place chops in baking dish or roaster pan, standing upright.
- Mix mushroom soup and french onion soup until blended.
- Pour soup mixture over chops.
- Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 F. for 40 minutes.
- Uncover and increase temp to 400 F. and bake for another 20 minutes until chops have browned.
- Remove chops to platter and cover to hold warm.
- Add flour to pan to thicken to gravy consistency.
- There will be lumps in gravy from the stuffing that has spilled out.
- This is more of a sauce than gravy, but if the lumps bother you, puree or strain smooth.
The Cookkalola Valrico, FL
The Rating2 people
Very good! high 5cuzpat in Sikeston loved it