healthy fruity poo ballsFrom zoetheunicorn 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup dried pitted pruned, chopped shopping list
- 1/4 cup dried apricots shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp bi-carb soda shopping list
- 1 Tbsp peanut butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup granulated peanuts shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cornflakes cereal shopping list
- about 1/2 cup dessicated coconut (or toasted wheat germ if you like) shopping list
How to make it
- place prunes, apricots and water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, then simmer, uncovered for about 5 minutes, or until the water is absorbed. Remove from heat and stir in bi-carb soda.
- Add peanut butter to fruits, then peanuts and cornflakes. Mix well.
- Shape 2 teaspoons-full into balls and roll in coconut or wheat germ to coat.
- Keep in the fridge until needed.
- This recipe would double easily.