Bbq Stuffed Jalapeno PeppersFrom soneya 5 years ago
- FOOD ITEMS shopping list
- 12 large jalapeno's shopping list
- 1-2 cream cheese container ( you can use any kind of cheese, I like regular cream cheese the best) shopping list
- 1 Package of bacon (I use thick sliced bacon) shopping list
- OTHER OPTIONAL ITEMS shopping list
- 1 Pair of Plastic Gloves(So your cooking fingers will not burn) shopping list
- Tooth picks (if needed to hold in place) shopping list
How to make it
- Put on your plastic gloves. Under running water cut a slit in each peeper (cut top to bottom and large enough to get your cheese in). Take out all the seeds and white membrains (you can leave all of this if you want, but they are going to be extreamlly hot if you leave it). You can take off the stem or leave it on (its up to the cook).
- When done cutting and emptying the peppers rinse and begin to put the cream cheese inside each pepper. When finished adding the cream cheese wrapp your peppers tighly with the bacon so the pepper close and locks the cheese inside. If you need to put toothpicks poke them through so the bacon stays on and the pepper does not open. PLace on BBQ grill and leave there until the peppers start to softten and bacon is crispy and done.
- You can also Bake these in the oven. The first time I made these I BBQ them. If you put them in the oven they cook within 30- 40 minutes and are just as good if not better.
- For oven baked.
- Bake at 350-400 degrees
- 20-45 minutes
The Cooksoneya Sanger, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!