Chipotle Sweet PotatoesFrom coachsmom 7 years ago
- 3 large sweet potatoes (about 2-1/2 pounds), peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes shopping list
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup minced fresh cilantro shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 2 chipotle peppers in adobo sauce, minced shopping list
How to make it
- Place sweet potatoes in two greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans.
- Drizzle with 1/2 cup vinaigrette and sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss to coat.
- Bake at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until tender, stirring once.
- Cool slightly; transfer to a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk the remaining vinaigrette with the cilantro, honey and chipotle peppers.
- Pour over potatoes and gently stir to coat. .
The Cookcoachsmom Darien, GA
The Rating5 people
Very goodhungrybear in Miner loved it
What would life be without taste of sweet potatoes!? boring for sure! get five folk for thisgoodeat in Benton loved it
Yum!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!