Baby Rays MeatloafFrom reanbean 4 years ago
- 1 LB ground sirloin/beef shopping list
- 1/2 LB ground pork shopping list
- tsp minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 medium onion (I grate mine using a cheese grater) shopping list
- 1/4 cup green onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup red/green pepper shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tbsp worcheshire sauce shopping list
- big squirt of yellow mustard shopping list
- big squirt of ketchup shopping list
- 2 tbsp Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce (plus sauce for top) shopping list
- ground pepper to taste shopping list
- season salt to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In large bowl combined ALL ingredients and mix well (if still a bit mushy add a little more breadcrumbs), I have mixed using my hands and a mashed potato masher, your choice. Put mixture into a sprayed loaf pan (PAM or other nonstick spray). If you don't have a loaf pan you can form it in a casserole dish. Spread the BBQ sauce over the top and bake for 30-40 mins. Remove from oven and add 1 more layer of the BBQ sauce and bake another 10 mins.
- * Leftovers are great for meatloaf sandwiches!
The Cookreanbean Kansas City, MO
The Rating6 people
Love Baby Rays!!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
ME TOO!!!!!a1patti in Salem loved it
~'Lets HEAR It for "Baby Ray's"~!!!!!
I discovered this Fantastic Sauce sometime ago
and as I write there is a bottle in my 'fridge'~
Just waiting for this "5"FORK!!!!! recipe~
Thank-you for sharing ~
~*~mjcmcoo...moremjcmcook in Beach City loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!