Philly Cheese Steak RollsFrom ashleyzeckman 4 years ago
- 1 package thinly sliced beef (you can use any cut of meat that you would like but if it is already sliced the process is much easier) shopping list
- 1 package Egg roll Wrappers shopping list
- 1 medium sized white onion shopping list
- 1 package sliced provolone cheese shopping list
- a pinch of salt and pepper shopping list
- canola or vegetable oil for frying shopping list
How to make it
- Place a small amount of oil in your skillet.
- place the beef in the skillet and season with salt and pepper.
- slice onion and add to pan.
- cook for approximately 5 minutes until the beef looks cooked.
- remove all items from skillet, slice meat, and place in a bowl.
- wipe down skillet and add 4 tablespoons of oil.
- open egg roll wrappers and cheese.
- place a small piece of cheese on the corner of the egg roll, also add a small amount of onions and sliced steak.
- Roll up and seal with a small dab of water .
- Fry both sides in pan for approx 3 minutes per side.
- Repeat until all wrappers and filling ingredients are gone.
The Cookashleyzeckman Minneapolis, MN
The Rating5 people
Agree with booker. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
These will definitely find a place on the table for a cocktail party we are having next weekend. 5bobbyc0117 in Canfield loved it
5 forks for deliciousness!ozsmom in Nepean loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!