Salmon Herb PieFrom canned_food_fan 4 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a 9 1/2-inch pie plate with a little vegetable oil (about 1 teaspoon).
- Spread the couscous over the bottom of the dish and pour 1 cup boiling water over top. Stir to moisten and spread in an even layer.
- Spoon the herbed cream cheese in small spoonfuls over the couscous, leaving 1/4 inch border all around.
- Scatter the spinach and salmon over top of the cream cheese, and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 10 minutes until cheese is melted and the pie is hot through. Cut in wedges and serve.
- Total cost: $9.98
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- (including 1 teaspoon oil for pie plate): Calories 430; Total fat 20g; Saturated fat 10g; Cholesterol 125mg; Sodium 650mg; Carbohydrate 29g; Fiber 6g; Protein 34g; Vitamin A 210%DV*; Vitamin C 25%DV; Calcium 50%DV; Iron 25%DV
- *Daily Value
- COURTESY OF MEALTIME.ORG