Smoked Turkey GazpachoFrom canned_food_fan 3 years ago
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and diced, divided shopping list
- 1 quart (32 fl oz) canned low sodium vegetable juice, divided shopping list
- 8 (1 ounce) unsalted tortilla chips shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 oz) no salt added diced tomatoes shopping list
- 8 ounces smoked turkey, cut in small dice shopping list
How to make it
- In a blender or food processor, combine one cucumber, half the vegetable juice, the tortilla chips, 8 ice cubes, and pureé until completely smooth.
- Pour the contents into a serving bowl and add the remaining cucumber and vegetable juice, diced tomatoes, and the smoked turkey.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 24 hours before serving.
- Serving Suggestions: Garnish with lime wedges, if desired.
- Total cost: $8.31
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 170; Total fat 3g; Saturated fat 0g; Cholesterol 20mg; Sodium 730mg; Carbohydrate 22g; Fiber 4g; Protein 13g; Vitamin A 80%DV*; Vitamin C 130%DV; Calcium 6%DV; Iron 15%DV
- *Daily Value
- COURTESY OF MEALTIME.ORG