Thai Coconut Chicken SoupFrom canned_food_fan 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine soup, tofu and coconut milk in a large saucepan; cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring often, about 7 minutes.
- Stir in the lime zest, lime juice, and chili paste.
- Serving Suggestions: Garnish with sliced scallion (green onion) or chopped cilantro, if desired.
- Total cost: $7.20
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 260; Total fat 13g; Saturated fat 7g; Cholesterol 0mg; Sodium 800mg; Carbohydrate 20g; Fiber 3g; Protein 18g; Vitamin A 25%DV*; Vitamin C 10%DV; Calcium 25%DV; Iron 20%DV
- *Daily Value