Chocolate Chip Cheese BallFrom pookiebear 4 years ago
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3/4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 3/4 cup finely chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth. Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar and vanilla. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover, and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball. Wrap with plastic, and chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the cheese ball in finely chopped pecans before serving.
The Cookpookiebear Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!