Asian Barbecue chicken wrapFrom dutchie326 7 years ago
- 1 10-inch whole wheat tortilla shopping list
- 1 tablespoon canola oil shopping list
- 1 boneless chicken breast, sliced thinly shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, de-stemmed and slightly torn shopping list
- 1/3 cup napa cabbage or bok choy, julienned shopping list
- ¼ cup red pepper, sliced thinly shopping list
- ¼ cup sesame seeds shopping list
- ¼ cup prepared Asian barbecue sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Place oil in a large or medium sauté pan; place on high heat.
- When oil is very hot, add chicken and cook for about 2 to 3 minutes on all sides until chicken is done.
- Remove the chicken from the pan and place on a paper towel to remove the excess oil.
- Add cilantro, cabbage, red pepper and sesame seeds and toss for 2 to 3 more minutes until slightly tender.
- Place chicken back in the pan and toss together.
- Add barbecue sauce and stir until everything's nice and hot.
- With tongs or a slotted spoon, drain excess juice and place the stir-up at the bottom of the tortilla. Fold bottom of tortilla over and roll it all up.
- Hint: Using fewer sesame seeds is an easy way to cut calories.