BANANA CREAM BROWNIE DESSERTFrom spinach1948 5 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 package fudge brownie mix for 13-inch x 9-inch pan size shopping list
- 1 cup ( 6-oz ) semisweet chocolate chips, divided shopping list
- ¾ cup dry-roasted peanuts, chopped, divided shopping list
- 3 medium firm bananas shopping list
- 1-2/3 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 packages ( 5.1-oz each ) instant vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 carton ( 8-oz ) frozen light whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- 1)Preheat oven at 350.
- 2)Prepare brownie batter according to package directions for fudge-like-brownies. Stir in chocolate chips and ¼ cup peanuts. Spread into a greased 13-inch x 9-inch x 2-inch baking pan. Bake at 350 for 28 – 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3)Slice bananas; arrange in a single layer over brownies. Chop the remaining chocolate chips. Sprinkle ¼ cup chopped chips and ¼ cup peanuts over bananas. In a mixing bowl, beat the milk and pudding mixes on low speed for 2 minutes. Fold in whipped topping. Spread over the top. Sprinkle with remaining chips and peanuts. Refrigerate leftovers.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
The Rating7 people
Good onehungrybear in Miner loved it
YUMMY!!!! high 5!!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
Wow,HIGH 5! Now I know why I LOVE Spinach!lanabade in Goshen loved it