Banana Upside Down PuddingFrom splosh 7 years ago
- Caramel: shopping list
- 2 ozs butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2-3 bananas shopping list
- cake Mixture: shopping list
- 3 ozs butter shopping list
- 3 ozs sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs & a pinch of salt shopping list
- !/3 cup of milk shopping list
- 6 ozs self-raising flour shopping list
- few drops vanilla (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Caramel: Melt butter in a saucepan. Add brown sugar. Stir till it is bubbling and well blended. Pour into the bottom of a round cake tin. Slice bananas lengthwise and place over the caramel mixture.
- Cream butter and sugar and vanilla; add beaten eggs gradually; stir in sifted flour alternately with the milk. Spread over the bananas. Bake in a moderate oven up to 45 minutes. Maybe less. Test with a straw. Turn onto a serving dish. Serve with cream or custard.