Pork In The Oven With Plums And ApricotsFrom migobgr 6 years ago
- 8 pork steaks uncut. shopping list
- 12 dried apricots without pit. shopping list
- 12 dried plums without pit. shopping list
- 4 medium onions cut in halves. shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic pressed. shopping list
- 1 bottle white beer ( 330 ml ). shopping list
- salt and fresh pepper to taste. shopping list
- 1 ts dried thyme. shopping list
- 1/3 ts ground cardamom. shopping list
- 4 tbs olive oil. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven with air to 170 C.
- Put apricots and plums in a bowl with the beer and marinate 30 minutes, drain and keep the beer.
- Put the meat with bones up in a big baking dish and sprinkle with the beer.
- With a brush put olive oil all over ther meat, sprinkle with thyme, cardamom, salt and pepper.
- Roast for 110 min.
- Now add onions, apricots, garlic and plums and roast for 40 minutes more.
- If necesary add a little water.
- Put meat on a big plate with onions, apricots and plums around.
- Put the gravy in a saute pan with a little water on medium heat and stir cook till sauce thickens.
- Cut the steaks on the table, sprinkle the sauce over the meat and serve.