Lemon-basil Cream Sauce 4 Pasta or FishFrom gotmusicinme 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 1/4 cup lemon juice shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil or alternately 3 Tbs pesto sauce shopping list
How to make it
- MELT butter in a large skillet over medium-high
- heat; add garlic, and saute 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add half-and-half and chicken broth.
- Bring to a boil, and cook 8 minutes or until reduced by half.
- WHISK together lemon juice and cornstarch until smooth.
- Whisk lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon pepper into butter
- mixture, and cook, whisking constantly, 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Remove from heat.