Pork Chops Baked in SoupFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
How to make it
- Rub chops with salt and pepper. Melt butter in skillet, add chops,
- brown lightly on both sides. Remove chops and add onions, brown
- lightly. Put sliced potatoes in buttered 2 qt baking dish. Arrange
- chops over top. Add soup and milk to onions in skillet. Blend until
- smooth. Pour over chops. Cover. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes. Uncover,
- bake for 30-40 minutes, until potatoes are done.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating5 people
Have done this but without potatoes. Nice post!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
Even this recipe is younger than I am...Ugh!!!!wynnebaer in Dunnellon loved it
Ditto - all the the above!valinkenmore in Malott loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!