Pecan Crusted Chicken with Dijon SauceFrom valinkenmore 4 years ago
- 1 cup pecans shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- cayenne to taste shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water shopping list
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cooking oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon white-wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, pulse the pecans with the cornstarch, thyme, paprika, 1 1/4 teaspoons of the salt and 1/8 teaspoon cayenne until the nuts are chopped fine. Transfer the mixture to a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the egg and the water in a small bowl. Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture and then into the nut mixture.
- In a large nonstick frying pan, heat the oil over moderate heat. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 5 minutes. Turn and continue cooking until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through, 5 to 6 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the sour cream, mustard, vinegar, sugar, parsley, a pinch of cayenne and the remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt. Serve the chicken with the mustard dipping sauce.
The Cookvalinkenmore Malott, WA
The Rating5 people
Yummo!!pleclare in Framingham loved it
i love it!!!! bring me some lol.............minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
So very yummy!!! five forksgoodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!