Spinach and Shrimp in Coconut SauceFrom misahungry 7 years ago
- 15-20 large shrimp shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 5 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 small onion sliced thin shopping list
- 1 celery sliced thin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1 can 13.5 oz coconut milk shopping list
- 1/2 a chicken bullion cube shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1 bag of spinach shopping list
How to make it
- In a large deep skillet, heat oil on medium. Stir in garlic, onion, celery and cook for 10 minutes.
- Stir in tomato paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk, bullion cube, and bay leaf. Bring to a boil and simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- While it simmers, chop spinach and drop into skillet. Stir in and cover.
- Once the spinach wilts in, add the shrimp and cook through until pink.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over rice!
The Cookmisahungry Hightstown, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!