Moms Remarkable FudgeFrom chefmandee 4 years ago
- 4 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 5-ounce cans (1 1/3 cups total) evaporated milk shopping list
- 1 cup margarine or butter shopping list
- 1 12-ounce package (2 cups) semisweet chocolate pieces shopping list
- 1 7-ounce jar marshmallow creme shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 2 heaping spoonfuls of creamy peanut butter (or chunky if that's your thing) shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 13x9x2-inch baking pain with foil; extend foil over edges.
- Butter foil, set aside.
- Butter sides of a heavy 3-quart saucepan. Combine sugar, milk, and margarine in saucepan.
- Cook and stir over medium-high heat to boiling. Clip candy thermometer to side of pan.
- Cook and stir over medium heat to 236 degrees, soft-ball stage (about 12 minutes).
- Remove saucepan from heat, remove thermometer.
- Add chocolate pieces, marshmallow creme, vanilla and peanut butter; stir 'till chocolate metls.
- Spread into pan.
- Score into squares while warm. When firm, cut into squares.
- Store in refrigerator. Makes about 3 1/2 pounds.
The Cookchefmandee Okeechobee, FL
The Rating4 people
luv this fudge yummy! thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
This fudge sounds really tasty I will try it thanks for the post.
Bakermanrooster--Richardbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!