STRAWBERRY-GLAZED FRUIT SALAD DIABETIC FRIENDLYFrom spinach1948 4 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 quart fresh strawberries, halved shopping list
- 1 can ( 20 -oz ) pineapple chunks, drained (no sugar added) shopping list
- 4 firm bananas, sliced shopping list
- 1 Jar or pouch ( 16-oz ) strawberry glaze ( or for diabetics Light or sugar free jelly 16-oz Smuckers or equivalent ) shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, gently toss strawberries, pineapple and bananas; fold in the glaze.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- NOTE: I modified this recipe for Diabetics.
- Also Strawberry glaze can often be found in the produce section of your grocery store.
The Cookspinach1948 Dorchester-Boston, MA
Diabetic And Or Lowcarb119 members
101 A Diabetic Low Carb Place158 members
Dips Incredible Dips155 members
A Fruity World45 members
Anything Pineapple28 members
Salads Salads And More Salads112 members
Diabetic Friendly Recipes43 members
Quick And Easy25 members
Crazy For Salads25 members
Berry Berry Good19 members