Cheesy Broccoli and Cauliflower CasseroleFrom exitmusic384 5 years ago
- 4 cups each broccoli and cauliflower, in bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3/4 cup of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped shopping list
- 1 can condensed celery soup shopping list
- 1 cup old or medium cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- bread crumbs to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat over to 350F
- Distribute cut veggies evenly in casserole dish
- Beat eggs in separate bowl. Combine with mayo, soup, onion, and half of cheese.
- Pour mixture evenly over veggies. Sprinkle remaining cheese and breadcrumbs over casserole
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes until bubbly hot.