German Chocolate Pecan PieFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 1 cup light corn syrup shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans shopping list
- 3/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut shopping list
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish prepared pie crust shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk the corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter, and vanilla together in a mixing bowl until light-colored and well blended.
- Stir in the pecans and coconut.
- Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the bottom of the prepared pie crust.
- Pour the corn syrup mixture over the chocolate chips.
- Bake in preheated oven until top is set, 55 to 60 minutes.
- Cool completely on a rack before serving, about 2 hours.