Creamy Slow Cooker Marsala PorkFrom lisamariecr 4 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 (4 ounce) pork chops shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 (4 ounce) package sliced mushrooms shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1/2 cup marsala wine shopping list
How to make it
- Stir together the flour, rosemary, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in a bowl.
- Dredge the pork chops in the seasoned flour, shake off excess, and set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the pork chops and cook until golden brown on both sides, about 4 minutes per side.
- Place the onion, mushrooms, and garlic into a slow cooker.
- Add the seared pork chops, then pour in the cream of mushroom soup and Marsala wine.
- Cover, and cook on Low until the chops are tender, 6 to 8 hours.