Cholesterol-Free Oat Bran MuffinsFrom lanabade 6 years ago
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup of oat bran shopping list
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. of baking powder shopping list
- 2 tsp.ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. allspice shopping list
- 2 mashed bananas shopping list
- 1/4 cup skim milk shopping list
- 1/4 egg substitute shopping list
- 2 tbsp.cooking oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl,stir together flour,oat bran,brown sugar,baking powder,cinnamon,baking soda,and allspice.
- In a medium mixing bowl,combine bananas,milk,egg subsitute,oil,and the vanilla.
- Add all at once to the flour mixture.
- Stir until moistened.
- Spray the muffin pans with cooking spray.
- Put the batter into muffin cups.
- bake at 400 degrees for 18 to 20 minutes.
- You may also add nuts,raisins ,shredded carrots,etc..