Apple Cranberry Streusel Custard PieFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 large eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup hot water shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or dry-pack frozen cranberries shopping list
- 2 medium all-purpose apples, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup All Purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts shopping list
How to make it
- Place rack in lower third of oven; preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon. Add eggs, water and fruits; mix well.
- Pour into pie crust.
- In medium bowl, combine sugar and flour; cut in butter until crumbly. Add nuts. Sprinkle over pie.
- Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375 degrees F; continue baking 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown.