Double-Fried French FriesFrom cuzpat 4 years ago
How to make it
- Wash, peel, dry potatoes and slice into strips as above. Heat oil to about 330 degrees and carefully place fries into hot oil.
- Cook for about four minutes and remove from grease. Drain on a paper towel for at least five minutes.
- Reheat oil to 375 degrees and finish frying potatoes for another 3 or 4 minutes or until golden brown.
- Season with salt and pepper while they are still hot and the seasoning will adhere to the taters better.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
The Rating5 people
LOVE French Fries!lanabade in Goshen loved it
Hey I love the fries. I started this Potatoes group and your fries are the first recipe in it. I should have started this a year ago. Now I have to go find all of the kool recipes again!!! Come out and join me. And add to it all you want!!!tuilelaith in Columbia loved it
On my deep fryer i would have to put them in for 6 minute or 7. take them out and put on paper towels, then cook again for at least 4 minute longer to get that double fried taste!! good recipes!goodeat in Benton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!