Chocolate Chocolate Chip Bacon CookiesFrom lisamariecr 3 years ago
- 6 slices maple-cured bacon, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup softened butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chunks shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Drain the bacon slices on a paper towel-lined plate. Crumble.
- Beat the sugar, butter, eggs, and vanilla extract with an electric mixer in a large bowl until fluffy and smooth.
- Stir in flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix in the chocolate chips and bacon.
- Drop cookies by rounded spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes in the preheated oven.
- Let stand 5 minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.