Lasagna Roll UpsFrom lisamariecr 5 years ago
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked lasagna noodles shopping list
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, shredded shopping list
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 pound firm tofu shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach - thawed, drained and squeezed dry shopping list
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
- Cook lasagna noodles for 5 to 8 minutes, or until just slightly underdone; drain and rinse.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together grated cheese, ricotta cheese, tofu, frozen spinach, and 1 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Lay out a noodle.
- Spread a layer of the cheese mixture on the noodle, then add a thin layer of sauce.
- Roll the noodle up, and place seam side down in a 13x9 pan.
- Repeat for other noodles.
- Top with remaining sauce and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven for 30 min, or until hot and bubbly.