Corned Beef Cheese BallFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) can corned beef, drained and shredded shopping list
- 3/4 cup sweet pickle relish shopping list
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 cup minced fresh parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Beat cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a mixing bowl until blended. Stir in corned beef, pickle relish, lemon juice, horseradish, prepared mustard, Worcestershire sauce and lemon peel. Shape cream cheese mixture into a ball and wrap tightly in foil. Chill 30 for minutes.
- Roll in parsley. Serve with assorted crackers and/or apple wedges.
- Makes 12 to 15 servings.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating4 people
Bet this would be good!goodeat in Benton loved it
Sound like fun to eat! high 5!cuzpat in Sikeston loved it
oh yummmm again love itminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!