Garlic BreadFrom rockstarzy 4 years ago
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or 2 teaspoons dried thyme shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh marjoram or 1/4 teaspoon dried marjoram shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
- 2 small loaves (4 ounces each) Italian or French bread shopping list
- NOTE: You can actually use whatever kind of bread you would like (hot dog buns, hamburger buns, sandwich bread etc.) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl combine the garlic and oil, mix well.
- In another small bowl, combine parsley, thyme, marjoram, and paprika. Add Parmesan; mix well. Cut Each loaf crosswise into diagonal slices, without cutting all the way through. Brush cut sides of slices with garlic oil. Sprinkle herb mixture between slices. Wrap each loaf in foil; place on a baking sheet.
- Bake until heated through about 10-15 minutes. Unwrap the loaves and place them on a breadboard (or cutting board). Ready to SERVE.
The Cookrockstarzy Roseburg, OR
- Not added to any groups yet!