Shredded ChickenFrom freddijack 5 years ago
How to make it
- Place chicken in deep and large non stick saute pan.
- Cover chicken to 2/3's with water.
- Add all seansonings to chicken/water.
- Cook on medium high heat til boiling, reduce heat to fast simmer. Cover pan.
- Add hot water as need to keep water at 1/2 to 2/3's height of chicken
- Turn chicken once or twice during cooktime.
- Remove chicken from pan when it is fork tender, let cool slightly.
- Save broth.
- Shred chicken by hand, removing bone, all fat and grissle.
- Reduce broth to 1/2 on high heat, then add shredded chicken. Reduce heat to low, heating chicken thoroughly.
- Its ready to serve, or use in your mexican dish.
The Cookfreddijack Temecula, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!