PIZZA RICE CASSEROLEFrom riverrat715 5 years ago
- 3/4 pound ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion shopping list
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 tsp. sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried parsley flakes shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. oregano shopping list
- Dash pepper shopping list
- 2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1/2 cup small-curd cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
How to make it
- --- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the tomato sauce, sugar, salt, parsley, garlic powder, oregano and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. While the hamburger mixture is simmering, combine the rice and cottage cheese in a bowl; spoon half into a greased baking dish. Top with half of the meat mixture. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 325' for 30-35 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- This is quick and easy. You could even have one of the older kids make it.
The Cookriverrat715 Small Town, WI
The Rating3 people
and adults too lol thank you some good posts today thank u
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Luv this one too mozzerella a plus thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Love this one - I prefer rice over pasta, so it sounds wonderful to me. Thanks for sharing, and five forks for you....=)
Debdebbie919 in Manahawkin loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!