Chicken In Sour CreamFrom dione73 6 years ago
- 8 chicken thighs shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (cooking spray) shopping list
- 1 pinch ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 pinch salt (omit) shopping list
- 1 pinch paprika shopping list
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (LS) shopping list
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix (LS) shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream (FF or yogurt) shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed shopping list
How to make it
- Brown chicken in oil over medium heat. Place in a 9 x 13 inch greased baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika to taste.
- Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix, sour cream, lemon juice, and dill weed. Pour over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for one hour, or until chicken is tender and sauce is brown.
- Servings Per Recipe: 4Calo 650, Fat: 50g Sod 1417mg Carb 13g Fiber 0.8g Prot 36g