15min pasta and rose sauceFrom bowrepublik 4 years ago
- 1 Can 400ml Chunky tomatoes with garlic and basil *hunts brand* shopping list
- the above can is usually sold as pre mix for bruschetta shopping list
- 135g mascarpone cheese shopping list
- 1/4 small onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 3 table spoons of olive oil shopping list
- peper to taste shopping list
- Parmesan for garnish shopping list
- Any type of pasta you wish. i love using "penne" or "radiatori" shopping list
How to make it
- First step Grab your pots, One large, one medium,
- Fill the large pot with water about 1.5L or so add some salt *high heat*
- while that starts to boil. prep time
- medium pot on stove medium heat nothing in it yet. *pre heating*
- Can of tomatoes in to a blender wizz till it's a sauce
- in the medium pot add olive oil pressed garlic finely chopped 1/4 small onion let the onion and garlic cook 30 sec's in oil.
- add tomato mixture to the medium pot.
- stir the mixture till it's warm then add 135g about half a small container of mascarpone cheese.
- add peper salt other spices to taste.
- Continue string tomato mixture untill cheese mixes with tomatoes creating the rose colour. and amazing taste!
- your large pot should have started boiling. add the hard pasta you desire.
- remember a pasta like penne or radiatori will take 5-7 minutes to cook eldente'.
- Enjoy with Parmesan on top
- (possible meat add's might be shrimp, chicken, scallops) Shrimp skewer is what i had tonight just quickly sate'd them in a pan with sea salt olive oil peper.