Ultra Quick Zesty Broccoli SlawFrom celiac_ceahow_martine 4 years ago
- 1 10-oz bag of fresh broccoli slaw (found in the specialty area of the produce section) shopping list
- 1 c salsa or picante sauce (you choose the level of heat) shopping list
- 1/4 c creamy dressing (bleu cheese, creamy caesar, ranch, etc.) shopping list
- OPTIONAL: julienne-sliced fresh jicama shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl big enough to hold the bag of slaw, mix together the salsa/picante sauce and the dressing.
- Add the slaw.
- Stir to distribute evenly.
- (If you decide to add the jicama, it takes longer, but adds a quirky-fresh taste dimension to the mix.)