Banana Oatmeal CookiesFrom sabrinarose 7 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon clove shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) salted sweet cream butter, softened shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed shopping list
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 3 medium bananas, mashed shopping list
- 3 cups oats shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugars. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Stir in mashed bananas. Gradually add in flour mixture and mix until just incorporated. Fold in oats.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until edges are golden brown.