Chicken Mayonnaise SandwichFrom wokkingmum 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken till cooked.
- Drain and remove skin and bones.
- Chopped into smaller pieces or you can shred it if you like.
- Add mayonnaise and salt to taste.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- When you are ready to eat, just assemble everything!
- Toasting the bread with prevent it to be too soggy.
- If you are using Kraft Mayo, dilute it a bit with the stock you used to boil the chicken. I find it a bit to sour to use it alone.
- Taste good with Japanese Mayo!
- I had a few packets of Mayo from my last midnight order from McDonald's (They gave me 5 packets!!). I used those here. It tasted the best. Must find out which brand they use now.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating4 people
i like this sandwich - and i also put in a little bit of chilli sauce - the sweet one that isnt real hot - yummyfoodspice in MELBOURNE loved it
I make a similar sandwich but, I use hot sauce in my mayojasmilez in Somewhere In the Land Of Enchantment loved it
I bet my husband will love this sandwich. :>)helewes in Newton loved it