Chicken Mayonnaise SandwichFrom wokkingmum 7 years ago
How to make it
- Boil chicken till cooked.
- Drain and remove skin and bones.
- Chopped into smaller pieces or you can shred it if you like.
- Add mayonnaise and salt to taste.
- Mix well.
- Refrigerate to chill.
- When you are ready to eat, just assemble everything!
- Toasting the bread with prevent it to be too soggy.
- If you are using Kraft Mayo, dilute it a bit with the stock you used to boil the chicken. I find it a bit to sour to use it alone.
- Taste good with Japanese Mayo!
- I had a few packets of Mayo from my last midnight order from McDonald's (They gave me 5 packets!!). I used those here. It tasted the best. Must find out which brand they use now.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cookwokkingmum Singapore, SG
The Rating4 people
you know the simplest foods taste the best! fast, easy, no guess work, just a few ingredients and voila!, sit down and eat, also this is great for summer lunches and picnics. ty for posting, sometimes we just need a reminder of "less is more".zhiannablu in Pasadena loved it
I bet my husband will love this sandwich. :>)helewes in Newton loved it
We both liked this allot!helewes in Newton loved it