Frank-ly fabulous spaghettiFrom cherylnail 7 years ago
- 1 lb. frankfurters, cut into 1- inch slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 3/4 cup diced green pepper shopping list
- 2 tbsp margarine or butter shopping list
- 2 8 oz cans tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 c. ground cumin shopping list
- 1/3 cup sliced stuffed olives shopping list
- 8 oz. spaghetti shopping list
- parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook frankfuters, onion and green pepper in butter until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in tomato sauce, chili powder, and cumin.
- Simmer, covered, 20 min. stirring occasionally
- Add olives, heat through
- Meanwhile, cook spaghetti as directed on package: drain.
- Serve frankfuter sauce over spaghetti, sprinkle with Parmesan.