Baked Broccoli And SpinachFrom lanabade 5 years ago
- 2 (10 oz.)pkg.frozen chopped broccoli,thawed. shopping list
- 2 (10 oz.)pkg.frozen chopped spinach,thawed and drained. shopping list
- 2 (10 3/4oz.)cans cream of chicken soup. shopping list
- 4 large eggs,lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 large sweet onion,diced. shopping list
- 2 cups (8 oz.)sharp Chedder cheese,shredded. shopping list
- 1 cup Hellman's mayonase shopping list
- 1 tsps. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.garlic powder. shopping list
- 36 crushed Ritz crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Stir togeter first of10 ingrediants in a large bowl until combined.
- Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased 13 X 9 inch casserole.
- Sprinkle evenly with crushed crackers.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until set.
- Serves 12-16.
The Cooklanabade Goshen, NJ
The Rating4 people
This sounds good. Never thought about putting both spinach and broccoli in a casserole...sounds good! (Dukes mayo for me, though...no hellmans...lol).sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
Sounds really good...saved and printed! Five from me.mrsc543 in North Reading loved it