White Texas Sheet CakeFrom brinbrits 3 years ago
- 1 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 cups all-pupose flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon almond extract shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- Frosting: shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 4-1/2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon admond extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped walnuts shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, bring butter and water to a boil. Remove from heat; stir in the flour and sugar, eggs, sour cream, almond extract, and baking soda until smooth.
- Pour into a greased 15in x 10in x 1inn baking pan. Bake at 375 for 20-22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean and cake is golden brown. Cool for 20 minutes.
- For frosting, in a large saucepan, combine butter and milk. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat: stir in sugar and extract. Stir in walnuts, spread over warm cake.
The Cookbrinbrits San Antonio, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!