Ooey Gooey Chocolate ChewiesFrom annecrussell 6 years ago
- 2 cups flour shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tapioca starch shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted margarine or butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips shopping list
- Optional: 1/4 cup chopped pecans or macadamia nuts shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2. Mix together flour, brown sugar, tapioca starch, salt, baking powder
- 3. Mix melted butter, apple sauce, vanilla and water.
- 4. Combine dry and wet ingredients. Batter will seem too thick, but as long as it’s not crumbling, and sticks together, it’s the right consistency
- 5. If mixture is still crumbly, add more water, up to a 1/2 cup, till mixture sticks together
- 6. Add chocolate chips and optional nuts
- 3. Using two teaspoons, spoon dough onto ungreased cookie sheets
- 4. Bake for 9 to 12 minutes, and take out of oven. The cookies may not seem done, but after you take it out, they will continue to firm up, so check for the consistency you prefer
- 5. Makes about a dozen and a half cookies
The Cookannecrussell Orlando, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!