Apple Butter Pork LoinFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the pork tenderloins with seasoning salt, and place them in a 9x13 inch baking dish or small roasting pan.
- Pour apple juice over the pork, and cover the dish with a lid or aluminum foil.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
- While the pork is roasting, mix together the apple butter, brown sugar, water, cinnamon and cloves.
- After the hour, remove pork loins from the oven, and spread the apple butter mixture over them.
- Cover, and return to the oven for 2 hours, or until fork tender.
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating6 people
Apples and pork are a sure match. \0
Jeffhot_it_up in Columbiana loved it
I absolutly LOVE apple butter, cant wait to try and to have my house smelling like fall!!!!bakesalotsabo in Pinellas Park loved it
luv this type pork loin and oh so tender high5 thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it