Tissas Dutch Oven BreakfastFrom choclytcandy 5 years ago
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 1/2 sweet red pepper, chopped shopping list
- 6 oz chicken breast, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 8 oz spicy pork sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces shopping list
- 1-2 tbs fresh rosemary, chopped shopping list
- 2 tbs dry red wine shopping list
- 10 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups cooked rice shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh basil shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Heat a 14-inch Dutch oven or large oven proof skillet over medium heat and add oil. Saute onion, red pepper, chicken and sausage until vegetables are soft and meat is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Stri in rosemary and wine. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Turn heat to high. Whisk together eggs, rice salt, pepper and basil. When oil begins to smoke, pour egg mixture into Dutch oven on top of vegetables and meat mixture. Remove Duthc oven from heat and stir slightly to disperse ingredients evenly.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is firm. Cool at least 15 minutes.
The Cookchoclytcandy IN
The Rating2 people
I can't wait to try this one. I am sure my husband will like it too.lasaf in St. Paul loved it