Clam Roll upsFrom je_suis_cindy 7 years ago
- 1/2 pkg. (250 gram) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 shallot, chopped shopping list
- 1/3 c. (approximately) Kraft Light Three cheese ranch dressing shopping list
- 2-3 tablespoons Miracle Whip (or more if necessary to give a nice creamy consistency) shopping list
- 1 small carrot, sliced shopping list
- 1 celery stalk, sliced shopping list
- 1 (500 ml. jar) bar clams, drained. Reserve about 1-2 tablespoons of clam juice to add to mixture. Freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 5-6 large tortillas shopping list
How to make it
- Put all ingredients, except tortillas, (Yes, that should be obvious.) into food processor and process until smooth. Spread mixture over tortillas. Roll and slice. Refrigerate until chilled. Enjoy!
The Cookje_suis_cindy Whereever, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!