Cheesy Slow Cooker ChickenFrom crazeecndn 6 years ago
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts ( about 1 1/2 pounds) shopping list
- salt, black pepper and garlic powder to taste shopping list
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cheddar cheese soup, undiluted shopping list
- chopped fresh parsley (optional) shopping list
- Hot cooked pasta shopping list
How to make it
- Place 3 chicken breasts in slow-cooker. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper and garlic powder. Repeat with remaining 3 chicken breasts and seasonings.
- Combine soups in medium bowl; pour over chicken. Cover; cook on low 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. Sprinkle with parsley, if desired. Serve over pasta.
- Note: This sauce is also delicious over rice or mashed potatoes.