Slow Cooker Thanksgiving TurkeyFrom hungrybear 7 years ago
- 5 slices bacon shopping list
- 1 (5 1/2 pound) bone-in turkey breast, skin removed shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic pepper shopping list
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can turkey gravy shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried sage shopping list
How to make it
- Place bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat, and cook until evenly brown. Drain and crumble.
- Spray a slow cooker with cooking spray. Place turkey in the slow cooker. Season with garlic pepper. In a bowl, mix the bacon, gravy, flour, Worcestershire sauce, and sage.
- Pour over turkey in the slow cooker.
- Cover slow cooker, and cook turkey 8 hours on Low.
The Cookhungrybear Miner, MO
The Rating4 people
A nice recipe for slow cooker Turkey.
Edspinach1948 in Dorchester-Boston loved it
what a great idea... I bet the turkey will come out nice and moist ..five forkspeetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!