Cherry Pineapple Dream CakeFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
How to make it
- Add vanilla and vinegar to egg whites then whip until mixture forms peaks.
- Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time beating until stiff and sugar is dissolved.
- Pour into two round layer cake pans lined with aluminum foil and bake at 300 for 75 minutes.
- Cool well in pans.
- Whip cream then add pineapple and cherries.
- Frost layers with cream fruit mixture then chill for 12 hours or overnight.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- chefmeow Garland, TX
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!