Autumn Apple Salad with Creamy Maple DressingFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1/2 c canola oil shopping list
- 1/4 c maple syrup shopping list
- 1/4 c mayonnaise shopping list
- 3 Tbs white wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 1 bag(5 oz) mixed baby greens shopping list
- 2 Gala or red delicious apples,cored and chopped shopping list
- 1/2 c dried cranberries shopping list
- 1/2 c chopped walnuts,toasted shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together syrup,mayonnaise,vinegar and sugar in medium bowl. Whisk oil in gradually until mixture thickens slightly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Toss together greens,apples,cranberries and half the walnuts in a large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat.
- Divide salad equally among plates. Sprinkle with remaining walnuts.. Serve
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
NOW THIS SOUNDS REALLY GOOD LOVE IT YUMOLA!!!
TINKminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it