Hungarian Fish PorkoltFrom chriesi 4 years ago
- 4 fillets of zander shopping list
- 3 onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lard or oil shopping list
- 2 red bell peppers shopping list
- 1 yellow bell pepper shopping list
- 3 big tomatoes shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon majoram (dried) shopping list
- 1 twig thyme shopping list
- 3 twigs dill shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika powder shopping list
- 100 ml white wine shopping list
- 600 ml fish stock shopping list
- salt, pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Chop onion, dice 1 red and half yellow pepper and 2 tomatoes.
- Heat lard, add chopped onion, thyme, majoram and diced pepper, stew for 5 minutes.
- Add white wine and let it absorb.
- Stir in paprika powder, diced tomato, dill, stock, salt and cook for 20-30 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel and dice the rest of the paprika.
- Heat water, cut the top and the bottom of the tomato and leave it in the boiling water for 30 seconds, remove its skin, seeds and dice. Set aside together with the diced paprika.
- Sieve the sauce, and bring it to cook again until it reaches the desired consistency and season with salt and pepper.
- Sautee paprika and tomato in white wine, season with salt and pepper.
- Fry fish and serve it with the sauce, nokedli and the sauteed vegetable.