Brazilian StroganoffFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 white onion minced shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 pound white cultivated mushrooms shopping list
- 1 pound beef cut into small cubes shopping list
- 2 tablespoons ketchup shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly fry the beef with the butter, onion, garlic and salt in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add 1 cup of water to make a thick sauce then add remaining ingredients except sour cream and ketchup. Cook for 5 minutes and check meat for doneness. When done add sour cream and ketchup. Mix briefly and serve with potato sticks and white rice.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!